The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,700 times in 2014. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 6 trips to carry that many people.
There were 429 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 734 MB. That’s about a picture per day.
The busiest day of the year was July 25th with 128 views. The most popular post that day was Kiribati and Boonah – heart to heart.
Attractions in 2014
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014.
- 1 Uncaging the Voice, Uplifting the Spirit – the Poetry of Mavash Sabet 4 comments August 2014
- 2 Conversation between two friends 1 comment March 2006
- 3 Kiribati and Boonah – heart to heart 2 comments June 2014
- 4 The Life and Songs of Shirley Lynn – Part 1 2 comments August 2014
- 5 Stop the Bully: Karen Tyrrell Writing to Empower the Young 11 comments